– Have the opportunity to see different beauties of rice terraced fields in different seasons. March to May is drawing water so the scenery is sparkling while September and October are the yellow silk of rice terrace fields riping
– Interact with local minority people with the diversity of cultures and lifestyles as well as talk with friendly people
– Homestay to get the deeply local culture and taste local food just has in Northern Vietnam
– Discover more beauties of this highland mountain with Dong Van Plateau and the traditional house of H’Mong King
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Giang – Quan Ba – Yen Minh (L/D)
6.30 am: Leave hotel in Hanoi with our guide and driver to Ha Giang. It takes you around 5 hours to reach Ha Giang. En route is the opportunity to see beautiful mountain landscapes in Northern Vietnam. Have lunch at the local food stall.
After lunchtime, driver and guide will take you to the rocky plateau on the way to Quan Ba. You will have a look down the view to Quan Ba district town. Here is the chance to see Twin Mountain which gives you the best view. Arrive in Lung Tam weaving village where you discover the local traditional craftsmanship.
Then, you continue to Can Ty valley and travel along the Mien River which flows through H’Mong, Nung ethnic houses. Have more discover at Nam Dam village in Quan Ba to get the experience of mountain life.
After that, you continue to Yen Minh and pass through Quan Ba with seeing Quan Ba Heaven Gate and view Twin Mountain (or Breasts Mountain). You arrive in Yen Minh and check in the homestay.
Have dinner with the local family with their food. Free to walk around the village and explore the village beauties. Homestay at stilt-house.
Day 2: Yen Minh – Dong Van – Lung Cu – Meo Vac (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the family, you can enjoy the fresh air in the mountainous village will cool climate. Listen to the sound of mountain life.
8.00 am: You start your day trip to leave Yen Minh for Dong Van. En route is the chance for you to admire the beautiful scenery of Dong Van Karst Plateau.
Next, you visit Sung La village where is famous for a filming scene “ Story of Pao”. Here is also the opportunity to visit Meo King Palace, Lung Cu Flag tower and get the panorama view from the summit. This is the North Pole of Vietnam and has a border with China.
You continue your trip to reach Dong Van town, have lunch at the local food stall. After that our guide takes you to walk around Dong Van Old-street. Have the chance to relax and enjoy a cup of coffee (expenses excluded) to get more experience.
Next, go proceed to Meo Vac, you will cross Ma Pi Leng Pass. It also has another name Happy road. From here you can admire the majestic beauty of the Ma Pi Leng canyon 800m deep and the Nho Que River below for pushing the green patches between the rocky mountains. An amazing scenery it is!
Get around Meo Vac, check in, have dinner at the local family. Here is the chance for you to chill out in Meo Vac. Interact with local minority people to understand more their life and culture. Overnight at stilt-house.
Day 3: Meo Vac – Yen Minh – Hanoi (B/L)
After breakfast, this morning more time to get an experience of life in Meo Vac. Then you leave Meo Vac for return Yen Minh. More chance to view beautiful landscapes along the road. Have lunch at the local food stall.
This afternoon, our guide and driver take you to leave Ha Giang to return Hanoi city after lunch time. More chance to catch beautiful mountain scenery again along the way.
You arrive in Hanoi late afternoon around 17.00 pm. Say goodbye to you and wishing to travel with you again for other destinations in Vietnam. Wishing you a wonderful trip with us!
– A/C Car
– English speaking guide
– Meals as mention above
– Homestay (Note: Stilt house for homestay is standard, it is a share with has the curtain to separate each mattress, share the bathroom together. However, it is clean and safe for stay)
– Entrance fees
– Mineral water
– International flight ticket in & out Vietnam
– Hotel in Hanoi
– Individual expenses
– Drinks and meals not mentioned in the program