Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Short Trek to Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (L, D)
6.30 – 7.00 am: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter/meeting point and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30 am: Follow the highway to Lao Cai City with the first comfort break
11.00 am: Second comfort break at Lao Cai City before approaching Sapa
13.00 pm: Arrive at Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing, enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese food.
14.15 pm: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Dzay Ethnic People inhabits in the late afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 9 km and it lasts for 3.5 hours.
17.45 pm: Check in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace.
In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay or free at leisure
Day 2: Trekking to Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai Village (B, L, D)
8.00 am: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with a more interesting trek.
8.45 am: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes; a trek through the bamboo forest; stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
11.00 am: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to the main road, the bus picks you up to come back to Sapa Town.
12.00 – 14.00 pm: Welcome drink at the hotel, have lunch with delicious Vietnamese dishes and check in
14.30 pm: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’ mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station, stop for the photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for the bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
16.30 pm: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in the hotel with night activities.
Day 3: Sapa – Hanoi (B, L)
07.30 am: Have breakfast at hotel and free times to discover Sapa town by yourself.
11.30 am: Check out and clear all the bills
12.30 - 13.30 pm: Have lunch at the hotel.
13.30 - 14.45 pm: Relax and leisure on your own, have a shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
14.45 - 15.00 pm: Meet all group members at the hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30 pm: Get on the car back to Hanoi.
21.15 pm: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Finish Sapa Tour 3 Days/2 Night.
Price: Please contact us
– New car with AC for Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
– 2 bottles of water, tissues/2 ways/person
– Modern car in Sapa with experienced EL speaking drivers
– English speaking tour guide
– Meals per itinerary
– Admission fee
– Accommodation in Homestay + Hotel in Sapa
– Single supplement
– Others not clearly mentioned above
– Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing the bed with parents
– Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing the bed with parents
– Over 9 years is adult’s rate
– A couple travels with 2 children. The 2nd Child will be charged 100% adults ticket
– Quote price is applied for the booking of the group of 2 up.
– The quoted price is not applied for the tour departs on: Christmas Day (24-26 Dec), Eva New Year (31 Dec, 1 Jan), Lunar New Year, Liberty Day (30 Apr), Labor Day (1 May), Independence Day (2 Sep).
– Surcharge US$30/pax for those booking departs on Holiday as mentioned above.
– Old people, kids should not attend the long trek (9 km)
– You may stay overnight at the homestay for the 1st night or you may do on the 2nd night. Our tour leader will inform you on the bus to Sapa.
What should to brings:
– Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
– Due to an altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February, and March.
– Trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because the banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
– You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.